TO MAKE THE WHEEL:-
1. Right Click the picture (below)and save to file.
2. Print out the picture onto card.
3. Cut out the two wheels.
4. Make a hole through the middle of the two wheels and fasten them together (writing upwards) with the small wheel on top.
TO USE THE WHEEL:-
Original key- outer wheel. New key- inner wheel. For example to convert from A# to D
1. Select original CHORD/NOTE (A#) on outer wheel and align it with D on the inner wheel.
2. A# becomes D - Eb becomes G - F becomes A (Gm becomes Bm)
HOPE YOU FIND IT USEFUL
Donated By: Trouble at' Mill Thanks! Gman ( o )==#